Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome!

For a while now, my brother and I have been urging my Mom to start a blog with her recipes. She spends a lot of time reading recipes to us over the phone or typing them for us...and for our friends. Mom's egg casserole and my Gram's coffee cake have become legendary. Now, I'm a stay at home mom for the first time in my life and am trying to see if my Mom's incredible cooking skills were passed to me in her DNA. My friend Katie bought me a subscription to Everyday Food magazine for my birthday this year and I find I'm tearing out half the magazine to save recipes I want to try. So this blog has multiple purposes...To share my Mom's recipes with people...To prevent my Mom from having to tell my brother and I the same recipes over and over again...To keep track of new recipes we find and like (this is a request of my husband since I lose everything).  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment